-This is all of the work for my in-class portfolio. Thank you for all that you have taught us, there are so many great tools that we can use in our classrooms now!
Bio Poem
-The bio-poem was one of my favorite activities. It is one I could see could see myself as a getting to know you activity in the beginning of the year.
Website Evaluations
- I came across some fantastic websites that I had never heard of before. There are so many great ideas, lessons plans, and activities within them. In addition, many of them include technology, such as interactive games, or videos!
Technology Activity 1
Technology Activity 2
Technology Activity 3
Technology Activity 4
-These are the activities involved that integrate technology into the lesson plan.
The Giving Tree Book Trailer
This was extremely fun to make, and something I had never heard of before. It is a great way to students interested in a book.
The Ice Cream Cone Graphic Organizer
- I think this may be a fun way for students to organize their thoughts when writing a paragraph.
The Lesson Plan Cover Page
Lesson Plan
- For my lesson I found a really fun video on Starfall to discuss how words move from left to right, and found a fun, interactive game to go with it that deals with initial consonants. I think Kindergarten students would really enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment